Bank of Maharashtra has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Specialist Officers vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 46. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Bank of Maharashtra.
- Law Officers – 25
- Security Officers- 12
- Fire Officer – 01
- Information System (IS) Auditors -05
- Law Officers – Rs 31705 – 45950/-
- Security Officers- Rs 31705 – 45950/-
- Fire Officer – Rs 31705 – 45950/-
- Information System (IS) Auditors –Rs 42020 – 51490/-
- Law Officers – Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Security Officers- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University and 5 years of service in the Armed Forces / Paramilitary Forces
- Fire Officer – Graduate with either BE (Fire) from NFSC OR Grade 1 from India / UK OR Station Officers Course from NFSC OR Sub Officer Course from NFSC OR Graduate BE (Fire) from (UGC) affiliated Universities
- Information System (IS) Auditors – B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS / M.Sc. (Electronics /Comp.Science) with Minimum 55% marks in Aggregate OR Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Law Officers – 25 to 35 years (as on 30-06-2019)
- Security Officers- 25 to 40 years (as on 30-06-2019)
- Fire Officer – 25 to 40 years (as on 30-06-2019)
- Information System (IS) Auditors –25 to 35 years (as on 30-06-2019)
- For Gen/OBC – Rs. 708/-
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs 108/-
- Pay the Application Fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Start Date for Online Application –05 August 2019
- Last Date for Online Application – 19 August 2019