Indian Bank has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Probationary Officer (PGDBF). The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 417. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Bank.
- Probationary Officer (PGDBF)-417
- Junior Management Grade Scale I. (approx Rs. 69,000 in metro city)
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit: –
- 20 to 30 years (as on 01-08-2018)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs. 100
- For all others – Rs. 600
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 01 August 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Application – 27 August 2018 (till 11.59 P.M)