Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Engineer vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 24. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)– 24
- Three years Diploma in Civil/Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil/Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Rs. 21,400/- (Per Month)
- 20 to 30 years (As on 01-01-2019)
- For General/OBC– Rs 450/-
- For SC/ST/PWD– Rs. 50/-
- Pay the exam Fee through Online
- 27 January 2019