State Bank Of India has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Specialist Cadre Officers vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 31. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of State Bank Of India.
Specialist Cadre Officers – 31
Rs 31,705 – 45,950/- AND Rs 42,020 – 51,490/-
Statistician -Post Graduate in Statistics or Data Analytics with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent
- Head (Legal) – Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) and Post Graduate degree in Law from a recognized University.
- DGM (NCLT)/DGM (LAW) – Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University or Institution in India
- Executive(Credit Monitoring) – Chartered Accountant
- Head (Products, Investments & Research) – Graduation/Post Graduation from Government recognized University/Institution or Reputed Colleges.
- Other Posts – B.E in Computer Science/Information Technology or B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology from recognized University.
Statistician -35 to 42 years (as on 01-12-2018)
- Head (Legal) – 50 to 62 years (as on 01-12-2018)
- DGM (NCLT)/DGM (LAW) – 42 to 62 years (as on 01-12-2018)
- Executive(Credit Monitoring) – 22 to 30 years (as on 01-12-2018)
- Head (Products, Investments & Research) – 35 to 50 years (as on 01-12-2018)
- Other Posts – 25 to 35 years (as on 01-12-2018)
- For UR & OBC – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD- Rs 100
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
31 January 2019