Indian Coast Guard has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Commandant (General Duty) Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
- Assistant Commandant 02/2020 Batch for SC/ST Candidates (For Man) – 25
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with 55%marks and Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII or equivalent with 55% aggregate in mathematics and physics.
- 21 to 30 years (Born between 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999)
- No Fee
- Start Date For Online Application – 09 February 2020
- Last Date For Online Application – 15 February 2020