Delhi High Court has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Delhi Judaical Service Examination 2018 vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 147. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Delhi High Court.
- Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018 – 147
- Rs.56100 – 177500/-
- A person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961..
- Max 32 years (As on 01-01-2019)
- For UR & OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH- Rs 200
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- 22 December 2018