Delhi High Court has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Jr. Judicial Assistant (Technical) vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 60. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Delhi High Court.
- Jr. Judicial Assistant (Technical) – 60
- Rs 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1800-2800 (5th Level of 7th CPC)
- BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ M.Tech. (Computer Science) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by AICTE and/or institutions affiliated to recognized universities.
- 18- 27 years (As on 01-01-2018)
- For UR & OBC – Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD- Rs 150
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
- Starting Date for Application form –04 Jan 2019 from 10:00 AM
- Last Date for Application form – 23 Jan 2019 til 11:00 PM