Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has invited applications from qualified candidates for post of Scientist/Engineer Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 327.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
- Scientist/Engineer – 327
- 35 Years (As on 04-11-2019)
- Rs.56100/- (Per Month)
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent in relevant Engineering discipline in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or or CGPA 6.84/10
- For GEN/OBC candidates- Rs.100
- For all Female and SC/ST candidates – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI Challan.
- 4 November 2019