National Testing Agency University Grants Commission(NTA-UGC NET ) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is not mention. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of National Testing Agency University Grants Commission(NTA-UGC NET ).
- UGC National Eligibility Test – NTA UGC NET (December 2019)
- Candidate should passed/ Appeared Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non Creamy layer/ SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates).
- Read Notification for more Details
- JRF – 30 years
- Assistant Professor- There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor
- For Gen – Rs 800
- For OBC-NCL – Rs 400
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender – Rs 200
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking/ SBI I Collect/ SBI E Challan submit fee in any SBI Branch
- Start Date for Online Application – 09 September 2019
- Last Date for Online Application- 09 October 2019
- Official Notification and Apply Online Click Here