Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant, MTS, District Youth Coordinator & others Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. There are total 337 Vacancy. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan.
- District Youth Coordinator -160
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist – 58
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 23
- Jr Computer Programmer – 17
- Sr Hindi Translator – 01
- Assistant – 38
- Librarian – 01
- Computer Operator -04
- Stenographer Grade-II – 23
- Lower Division Clerk -12
- District Youth Coordinator – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/
- Jr Computer Programmer – Rs 44900 – 142400/-
- Sr Hindi Translator – Rs 44900 – 142400/-
- Assistant – Rs 35400 – 112400/-
- Librarian – Rs 35400 – 112400/-
- Computer Operator – Rs 29200 – 92300/-
- Stenographer Grade-II – Rs 35400 – 112400/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs 19900 – 63200/-
- District Youth Coordinator – Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist – B.Com of a recognized university or Graduate Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 year experience in Accounts work and Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Matriculation or equivalent.
- Jr Computer Programmer – Master Degree in Computer Science or B.E./MCA from a recognized University.
- Sr Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English or with English. Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject
- Assistant – Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Librarian – Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and Degree/Diploma in Library Science.
- Computer Operator – Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and Should posses a speed of not less than 8000 key depression per hour for Data Entry work and One year certificate course in computer from a recognized Institute
- Stenographer Grade-II – 2th Class pass or equivalent and speed of 100/80 wpm in English & Hindi stenography and 40/25 wpm in typewriting in English & Hindi.
- Lower Division Clerk – 12th Class and A Typing Speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on manual typewriter or a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- District Youth Coordinator /Jr Computer Programmer/Sr Hindi Translator– Max 28 years (as on 01-01-2019)
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist/Assistant/Librarian/Computer Operator – Max 28 years (as on 07-08-2019)
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)/ – 18- 25 years
- Stenographer Grade-II – 18-27 years
- Lower Division Clerk – Max 28 years
- For General & OBC (Male) – Rs. 700/-
- For General & OBC (Female) – Rs 350/-
- For SC/ ST/PWD/ESM – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- 17 August 2019