Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation has invited applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 174. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation.
- Maintainer – 34
- Junior Engineer -21
- Section Engineer -19
- Maintainer – Rs. 10170 – 18500/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 14000 – 26950/-
- Section Engineer -Rs. 16000 – 30770/-
- Maintainer – Matriculation plus two years ITI in any one of the following specific Engineering Trade Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV / Electronics Mechanics / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Mechanic – Industrial Electronics / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Building,Refrigeration and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or equivalent qualification.
- Junior Engineer -Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil/Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical /Telecommunication / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer networking / Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Control or equivalent qualification.
- Section Engineer -BE/B.Tech in Civil/Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: –
- Max 35 years (as on 02-02-2019).
- For For GM, Cat I, Cat IIa, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat IIIb candidates – Rs 826-/
- For SC/ST – Rs 354-/
- Pay Examination fee through net banking / debit card / credit card / (SBI branches) challan.
- 02 February 2019