Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) has invited applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted on official website of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)– 243
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical) – 98
- Rs 38600 – 122800/-
Age Limit: –
- 38 years for Open Candidates
- 45 years for Reserved Candidates
- JE (Civil)- 10th class passed and Diploma in Civil/ Construction /Public Health Engineering.
- JE (Mech/Electrical) – 10th class and Diploma in Electrical Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electronics/Production Engineering.
- For open candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For Reserved Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking.
- 29 October 2019