Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Sub Inspector Vacancy Vacancy. The total number of vacancies is 283. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted on official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Sub Inspector of Police- 143
- Sub Inspector of Police (Armed) – 130
- Station Officer (Fire Service) – 10
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs 4200
Age Limit: –
- 21 to 25 years (As on 01-01-2018)
- Sub Inspector of Police- Graduate in any Discipline from recognized University.
- Sub Inspector of Police (Armed) – Graduate in any Discipline from recognized University.
- Station Officer (Fire Service) – Science or Engineering Graduate for recognized University.
- For General & OBC Category – Rs 200/-
- For SC/ST Category – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Online or Challan.
- 30 January 2020