Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Fisheries Development Officer and Public Relation Office Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 16. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) – 06
- Assistant Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO) – 10
- FDO – Level – 14
- AFDO– Level – 11
- ITI in Wireman/Electrician trade and completed Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman and have experience in Electrical/ Wireman trade
- Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) – Master Degree in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) or M.Sc. Zoology with special paper in Fisheries from a recognized University.
- Assistant Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO) – Master Degree in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) or M.Sc. Zoology with special paper in Fisheries from a recognized University OR Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) with one year diploma in Professional Development Program from Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai
- 18 to 40 years (as on 01-01-2020)
- For General & Other State – Rs 350
- For OBC / BC – Rs 250
- For SC/ST – Rs 150
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Start Date for Online Application –15 July 2019
- Start Date for Online Application – 14 August 2019