Sikkim Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 34. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 34
- Level 15 of 7th CPC
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized university.
- 21 to 50 years (As on 30-04-2019)
- For All Candidates — Rs. 150/-
- Pay Examination fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking by Visa Master Card
- 31 May 2019