Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2019 Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview.The number of vacancie is Not mention. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2019
- Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800 Group A Posts
- Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800 Group B Posts
- Pay Band –II Rs.5200-20200 Group C Posts
- Junior Statistical Officer – Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All others Posts – Bachelo’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- 18- 30 year (as on 01-01-2020)
- read notification for postwise Details
- For General/OBC – Rs 100-/
- For SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen – No FEE
- Pay Examination fee through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan
- 25 November 2019