Telangana State Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Food Safety Officer Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 36. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- Food Safety Officer in IPM – 10
- Food Safety Officer in GHMC – 26
- Rs. 28,940 – 78,910
- Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
Age Limit: –
- 18 – 34 years (as on 01-07-2019).
Online Application Processing Fee:
- For All Candidates – Rs. 200
- For Unreserved – Rs. 80
- For PH & Ex-Servicemen and BC, SC & ST of Telangana State – NO FEE
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan.
- 25 January 2020