Union Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Civil Services (IAS) and Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examinations 2019 Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination , 2019 – 896
- Indian Forest Service Examination – 90
- Not Mention
- Civil Services- Bachelor Degree in any stream form recognized University.
- Indian Forest Service- Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities.
Age Limit: –
- 21-32 years (As on 01-08-2019)
- For GEN/OBC – Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 18 March 2019