High court of Calcutta has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Lower Division Assistant vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancy is 200. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of High court of Calcutta.
- Lower Division Assistant -200
- ₹5,400 – 25,200/- +GP ₹2,600/-
- Candidates Must have passed in the Higher Secondary Examination (12th standard)
from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or its Equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board.
- 18-40 years (As on 01-01-2018)
- For GEN/OBC – Rs.500
- For SC/ST of West Bengal candidates – Rs.250
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card of any bank or Challan.
- 19 January 2019