West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Pharmacist Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 61. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
- Pharmacist Grade III- 61
Pay – Scale
- Rs 7,100 – 37,600/- + GP Rs 3,600
- Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination, or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and Two Years Diploma Course in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal, or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal and Registered as ‘A’ category Pharmacist under the West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
- Max 39 years (As on 01-01-2019)
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 160/-
- For ST/ SC – No fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account : 0051-00-104-002-16
- Stat Date for Online Application –17 October 2019
- Last Date for Online Application –24 October 2019