High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2022 – Court Master and Personal Secretary Vacancy
High Court of Andhra Pradesh (Amaravati) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Court Master and Personal Secretary Vacancy to The Hon’ble Judges and Registrars Under Direct Recruitment. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 76. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of High Court of Andhra Pradesh (Amaravati) at www.hc.ap.nic.in
- Court Master and Personal Secretary – 76
- Rs. 57,100 – 1,47,760/-
- Candidates must have passed Degree in Arts OR Science OR Commerce OR Law from a recognized University. Pass in 180 w.p.m. Speed in English Shorthand examination, conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education.
- 18- 42 years (as on 01-07-2022)
- For OC/BC/EWS Candidates – Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Ex-Ser – Rs 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, on State Bank of India, High Court Branch, Nelapadu, Amaravati (IFSC -SBIN0061328).
- 22 October 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here