Assam Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Agricultural Development Officer & Research Assistant Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 157. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Assam Public Service Commission.
- Assistant Engineer – 33
- Agricultural Development Officer – 115
- Research Assistant -09
- Assistant Engineer – Rs 30,000 – 1,10,000/- + GP Rs 12,700/-
- Agricultural Development Officer – Rs 30,000 – 1,10,000/- + GP Rs 12,700/-
- Research Assistant – Rs 22,000 – 87,000/- + GP Rs 9,100/-
- Assistant Engineer – A degree in respective disciplines of Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical/Chemical Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University recognized.
- Agricultural Development Officer – B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc
(Agriculture) from a recognized University.
- Research Assistant -Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with Economics / Geography/ Sociology/Statistics/Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Age Limit: –
- 21 – 38 years (As on 01-01-2018)
- For UR – Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/ MOBC – Rs. 150
- Fees Should Be Deposited Only Through Treasury Challan in The Head Of Account “non Tax Revenue, Other Non Tax Revenue 0051 PSC, 105 State PSC/ Application Fee Receipt Of APSC” Showing Name Of Post And Department.
- 08 February 2019