National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Development Assistant posts . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 62. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Development Assistant – 62
- Rs. 14,650/- per month
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
- 18 to 35 years (As on 01-08-2018)
- For Others Category — Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS —Rs. 50
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- 12 September 2018