National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 79. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Assistant Manager – 79
- Rs. 28,150/- per month
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and relevent discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
- refer notification for more details
- 21 to 30 years (As on 01-05-2019)
- For Others Category — Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS —Rs. 150
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Only
- 26 May 2019