National Housing Bank (NHB) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Manager, Dy Manager & Regional Manager vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 17. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of National Housing Bank (NHB) at www.nhb.org.in
- Assistant Manager – 14
- Deputy Manager – 02
- Regional Manager – 01
- Assistant Manager – Rs 60,056.72/- (Per Month)
- Deputy Manager – Rs 79,621.49/- (Per Month)
- Regional Manager – Rs 1,26,954.37/- (Per Month)
- Assistant Manager – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University
- Deputy Manager – Graduate in any discipline and 02 years’ experience in Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India handling Credit Appraisal, Audit and Risk.
- Regional Manager – Graduate Degree with professional qualification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, or Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute and 2 years experience.
- Assistant Manager – 21 to 30 years (As on 30-12-2021)
- Deputy Manager – 23 to 32 years (As on 30-12-2021)
- Regional Manager – 30 to 45 years (As on 30-12-2021)
- For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates – Rs. 175/-
- For All Other Candidates – Rs 850/-
- Pay application fee through net banking/debit card/credit card etc.
- 30 December 2021