RBI Recruitment 2019 – Officer Grade B Vacancy
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Officers (Grade B) vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 199. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Officer Grade B (General)- 156
- Officer Grade B (DEPR)- 20
- Officer Grade B (DSIM) – 23
- Officer Grade B (General)- minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- Officer Grade B (DEPR)- Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with 55% Marks. SC / ST : 50% Marks.
- Officer Grade B (DSIM) – Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks. SC / ST : 50% Marks.
- Rs. 35,150 – 62,400/-
- 21 to 30 years (As on 01-07-2019)
- For General/OBC– Rs 850/-
- For SC/ST/PWD– Rs. 100/-
- Pay the exam Fee through Online
- Start Date for Online Application –21 September 2019
- Last Date for Online Application –11 October 2019
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here