Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 926. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Assistant – 926
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Rs. 36091/- (Per Month)
- 20 to 28 years (As on 01-12-2019)
- For Gen/EWS/OBC Candidates– Rs 450/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S Candidate– Rs. 50/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- 16 January 2020