State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of 2000 Probationary Officers. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of SBI. Selection will be based on Preliminary Online Examination, Main Online Exam, Descriptive Test and Interview.
Vacancies | Pay- Scale | Age Limit :-
- Probationary Officers (POs) :- 2000 Vacancy | 23700 – 42020/-| 21-30 Years (as on 01.04.2019)
Category wise Vacancy Details :-
- GEN :- 810
- EVS :- 200
- OBC:- 540
- SC :- 300
- ST :- 150
Job Location : All India
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Application Fee :-
- For GEN/EWS & OBC :- Rs 750/-
- For SC /ST / PWD :- Rs 125/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
Important Date :-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 02 April 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application 22 April 2019
- Date of Payment of Fee 02 April to 22 April 2019
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Date of Online Main Examination 20 July 2019
- Declaration of Final Result 2nd week of October 2019