State Health Society, NHM Bihar (NUHM BIHAR) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for ANM & Lab Technician vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The number of vacancies is 700 . The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of State Health Society, NHM Bihar (NUHM BIHAR)
- ANM (NUHM)– 600
- Lab Technician (NUHM) – 100
- ANM (NUHM)– Rs 11500/- (Per Month)
- Lab Technician (NUHM) – Rs 12000/- (Per Month)
- ANM – Diploma (2 Years Full Time) in Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) training course from a recognized ANM Training institute and Registration of candidates from Bihar Nurses Registration Council.
- Lab Technician – 10+2/ I.Sc (Biology) with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician from any recognized University/ Institution.
- 18 to 37 years for Male (As on 01-01-2020)
- 18 to 40 years for Female (As on 01-01-2020)
- For UR/EWS/BC/MBC Candidates – Rs 500
- For SC/ST/ Women Candidate – Rs 250
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR E-Challan
- 30 January 2020