CGPSC Recruitment 2021 – Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO) Vacancy
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO) Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview.The total number of vacancies is 67. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) -www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO) – 67
- Rs 38100 – 120400/- Level – 09
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or institute.
- 21-30 Years (as on 01-01-2021)
Application Fee :-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh- Rs 300/-
- For all other candidates – Rs 400/-
- Pay Examination fee through Credit/Debit card/Internet Banking OR Challan OR KIOSK.
Last Date –
- Start Date for Online Application – 8 September 2021
- Last Date for Online Application – 07 October 2021
- Apply Online (Link Active From 08-09-2021) Click Here
- Official Notification Click Here