Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Scientific Officer Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview.The total number of vacancies is 23. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) -www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Scientific Officer (Biology) – 05
- Scientific Officer (Physics) – 07
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry) – 11
- Rs 56100 – 177500/- Level – 12
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Scientific Officer (Biology) – M.Sc. in Biology/Botany/Forensic Science/ Microbiology/Bio-Chemistry/Anthropology and 2 years Experience.
- Scientific Officer (Physics) – M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics/Forensic Science and 2 years Experience.
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry) – M.Sc. in Chemistry/Forensic Science/Toxicology Science and 2 years Experience.
- 21 to 33 Years (as on 01-01-2022)
Application Fee :-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh- Rs 300/-
- For all other candidates – Rs 400/-
- Pay Examination fee through Credit/Debit card/Internet Banking OR Challan OR KIOSK.
Last Date –
- Start Date for Online Application – 01 April 2022
- Last Date for Online Application – 30 April 2022