Border Security Force (BSF) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Head Constable (Veterinary) & Constable (Kennelman) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 26. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Border Security Force at www.rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Head Constable (Veterinary) – 18
- Constable (Kennelman) – 08
- Head Constable (Veterinary) – Rs 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/- Level-4
- Constable (Kennelman) – Rs 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- Level-3
- Head Constable (Veterinary) – 12th Class from a recognized Board.Possessing minimum one year course in Veterinary Stock Assistant from any recognized Institution and having at least one year post qualification experience.
- Constable (Kennelman) – 10th Class from a recognized Board. Two years’ experience in handling of animals from Government Veterinary hospital or dispensary or Veterinary College or Government Farm .
- 18 to 25 years (as on 20-02-2023)
- For Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-S – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Net banking, Credit/Debit Card OR Nearest authorised Common Service Centre
- 20 Febuary 2023