Indian Army has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Havildar vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 20. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Army .
- Havildar -20
- Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400.-
- BA/ B Sc with Mathematics and having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a Recognised Board/ University. The eligibility criteria are common for In-service and Direct Entry candidates.
- 20 –25 years (as on 01-10-2018)
Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 km Run – in 5 minutes 45 seconds
- Pull Ups (Beam) – minimum 6 Pull-ups.
- Zig Zag Balance – qualify
- 9 Feet Ditch Jump – qualify
- There is no Application fee
- 03 November 2018