Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – SSC NCC (SPL) Entry Men & Woman Vacancy
Indian Army has invited online applications from qualified candidates for NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 55. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Army.
NCC Men– 50
- NCC Women – 05
Rs.56100 – 1,77,500/ (Vary according to rank see notification for more details)
The degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
- The degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- 19 to 25 years (As on 01-07-2020)
06 Feb 2020
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here