Indian Army has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Military Nursing Service B Sc (Nursing) Course 2022 vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 220. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Military Nursing Service B Sc (Nursing) Course 2022 – 220
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from Recognized Board. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination may also apply.
- Candidates have to mandatorily qualify NEET (UG) 2022.
- Born between 01 Oct 1997 and 30 Sep 2005 (both days inclusive)
For All Candidates – Rs 750/-
- Pay Examination fee through Online
- Start Date for Online Application – 11 May 2022
- Last Date for Online Application – 31 May 2022