Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Navik (General Duty) Vacancy
Indian Coast Guard has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Navik (General Duty) Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
- Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry 02/2020 Batch – 260
- 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50%aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
- 18 to 22 years (born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002)
- No Fee
- Start Date For Online Application – 26 January 2020
- Last Date For Online Application – 02 February 2020
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here