Indian Coast Guard has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Commandant General Duty, CPL & Technical (Engineering & Electrical) (02/2022 Batch) Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 50. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Coast Guard at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Assistant Commandant 02/2022 Batch – General Duty – 40
- Assistant Commandant 01/2022 Batch – Technical (Engineering & Electrical) – 10
- General Duty – Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60%marks and Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.
- CPL-SSA – Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate
- Tech (Engg / Elect) – Engineering degree in Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics and Atleast 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
- General Duty – Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive)
- CPL-SSA – Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- Tech (Engg / Elect) – Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive)
- No Fee
- Start Date For Online Application – 06 December 2021
- Last Date For Online Application – 17 December 2021