UPSC Recruitment 2023 – National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2023 Vacancy
Union Public Service Commission invites has invited online applications from qualified candidates for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -II) Exam 2023 Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 395.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission at www.upsc.gov.in
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -II) Exam, 2023 – 400
- National Defence Academy (152nd Course) –
- Army – 280
- Navy – 42
- Air Force (including Ground Duties) – Flying –92, Ground Duties (Tech)-18 & Ground Duties (Non Tech) – 10
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) (112th Course) – 25
- born not earlier than 02nd January, 2005 and not later than 1st January, 2008
- Army Wing of NDA – 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination.
- Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA & NA – 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics.
- For GEN/OBC- Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Female – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 06 June 2023
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here