CBSE Recruitment 2019 – Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Vacancy
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The number of vacancies is 264 . The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Junior Assistant – 204
- Senior Assistant – 60
- Junior Assistant – Level 2
- Senior Assistant – Level 4
- Junior Assistant – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 10500 KDPH in English or 30 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 9000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer.
- Senior Assistant – Graduate from a Recognized University and Typing Speed of 40 w.p.m. or equivalent calculated speed on computer i.e. 12000 KDPH.
- Junior Assistant – 18 to 27 years (As on 16-12-2019)
- Senior Assistant – 18 to 30 years (As on 16-12-2019)
- For UR/OBC/EWS – Rs 800
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women candidates – No fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- 16 December 2019
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here