University of Delhi, Delhi has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Junior Assistant, MTS and Senior Assistant Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview.The total number of vacancies is 07. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of National Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- Junior Assistant – 05
- MTS – Library – 01
- Senior Assistant – 01
- Junior Assistant – Rs 19900 – 63200/
- MTS – Library – Rs 18000 – 56900/
- Senior Assistant – Rs 35400 – 1,12400/
- Junior Assistant – A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University and Diploma/ Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- MTS – Library – Passed 10th or equivalent and Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized institution.
- Senior Assistant – Graduate with minimum 50% or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and Diploma / Certificates of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline
Age Limit: –
- Junior Assistant/MTS- 27 years (As on 30-11-2019)
- Senior Assistant– 30 years (As on 30-11-2019)
- For UR/OBC/EWS category – Rs 250
- For SC, ST category – Rs 100
- Pay Examination fee through Demand Draft in favour of The Principal, Indraprastha College of Women, Delhi.
- 30 November 2019