Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Pharmacist, Multi Task Worker & Mohalla Clinic Assistant vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 600. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi.
- Pharmacist– 200
- Mohalla Clinic Assistant- 200
- Multi Task worker – 200
- Pharmacist– Rs. 12 per registered patient, with a minimum guarantee of 75 patients per day to be calculated on monthly basis
- Mohalla Clinic Assistant- Rs. 10 per registered patient for OPD, Additional renumeration as per following schedule:
- Rs. 30 per ANC checkup
- Rs. 10 for each blood sample drawn by him/her
- Rs. 10 for each inject/immunization done by her at AAMC.
- Minimum assured guarantee of 75 patients per day to be calculated on monthly basis.
- Multi Task worker – Rs. 8 per registered patient at AAMC and Rs. 10 for each wound dressing if done by him/her. Minimum assured guarantee of 75 patients per day to be calculated on monthly basis.
- Pharmacist– Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy. Registration with Delhi Pharmacy Council.
- Mohalla Clinic Assistant- Completed Auxillary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) course. Registration with Delhi Nursing Council.
- Multi Task worker – 10th class passed certificate. First aid training certificate from St John Ambulance Brigade
- Pharmacist– 20 – 50 years (as on 14-10-2018)
- Mohalla Clinic Assistant- 20 – 50 years (as on 14-10-2018)
- Multi Task worker – 18 – 35 years (as on 14-10-2018)
- There is No Application Fee.
- 21 Oct 2018