National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has invited applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the recruitment of Nursing Officer Vacancy through the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2022. The total number of posts is 11 .The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) at www.nitrd.nic.in
- Nursing Officer (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET – 2022) – 11
- Rs 44900 – 142400/- Level -7
- 18 to 35 years (21-08-2022)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing Or B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University and registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council and Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council.
- For Gen/OBC – Rs 3000/-
- For SC/ ST/EWS – Rs 2400/-
- For PWD – No Fee
- Pay Examination Fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards & Internet Banking.
- 21 August 2022 at 05.00 PM