HPSC Recruitment 2021 – Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancy
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 256. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) at www.hpsc.gov.in
- Civil Judge (Junior Division) – 256
- Rs 27700 – 44770/-
- Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- 21-42 years (As on 15-09-2021)
- For Male Gen/Reserved Other State Candidates – Rs 1000/-
- For All Female Candidates – Rs 250/-
- For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (Gen.)/ ESM Candidates of Haryana only – Rs 250/-
- For PH – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- 15 September 2021
- Official Notification Click Here
- Re-open Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here