Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Sub Divisional Agricultural Office (SDAO) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 26. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) at www.hpsc.gov.in
- Sub Divisional Agricultural Office (SDAO) – 26
- Rs 44900 – 142400/- Level- 7
- B.Sc. (Honours) Agriculture and 2nd class M.Sc. Agriculture from a recognised university and Sanskrit or Hindi upto Matriculation or 10+2/B.A.M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- 21-35 years (As on 01-09-2021)
- For Male Gen/Reserved Other State Candidates – Rs 1000/-
- For All Female Candidates – Rs 250/-
- For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (Gen.)/ ESM Candidates of Haryana only – Rs 250/-
- For PH – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- 06 October 2021