Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Young Professionals vacancy on contract basis. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 46. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) at www.bis.gov.in
- Young Professionals (YP) – 46
- ₹ 70,000/- (Per Month)
- YP ( Standardization Department) – B.Tech/B.E. or Master’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering with minimum 60% and Minimum of two (2) years of work experience relevant to the job description.
- YP (Research Analysis) – Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60%
- YP (MSCD) – Graduation in any discipline/Diploma with minimum 60% and Minimum of
three (3) years of work experience in Management System Auditing/Training/Consultancy.
- NOTE – A minimum of 75% is required in 10th & 12th standards.
- 35 years (As on 01-06-2022)
- No Fee
- 15 July 2022