Coal India has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Advisor (Land & Forest) vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 1. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Coal India at www.centralcoalfields.in
- Advisor (Land & Forest) – 01
- Rs 1,05,000 – 1,20,000/- (Per Month)
- Practicing mining engineer with 1st class mining (coal) managers competency certificate Or BE/B.Tech in environmental/M.Sc in environmental Science and a minimum of 10 years compounded experience in dealing with land or forestry clearance related assignments matters of which 5 years at corporate office of a coal mining CPSU/PSU in mandatory.
- Not more than 65 years(As On 05-01-2022)
- No Fee
- 05 January 2022
- Official Notification and Form Link Click Here