Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Junior Manager, Executive and Junior Executive Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 1074. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL).
- Junior Manager – 111
- Executive- 442
- Junior Executives – 521
- Junior Manager – Rs 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Executive- Rs 30,000 – 1,20,000/-
- Junior Executives – Rs 25,000 – 68,000/-
- Junior Manager (Civil) – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks.
- Junior Manager (Operations & BD) – Two (02) years MBA/PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGDM in Marketing/Business Operation/Customer Relation/Finance
- Junior Manager (Mechanical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Electrical/Mechatronics /Industrial Engineering /Production/Automobile /Manufacturing /Instrumentation & Control/Electronics and Communications/ Electronics Engineering
- Executive (Civil)- Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engg/ Civil Engg. (Transportation)/ Civil Engg. (Construction Technology) etc. with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Electrical) – Diploma (3 years) in Electrical /Electronics / Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Signal and Telecommunication) – Diploma (3 years) In Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Sound & TV Engineering/ Industrial Control etc. with not less than 60% marks.
- Executive (Operations & BD) – Graduation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Mechanical) – Diploma (3 years) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Manufacturing/Mechatronics/Production Engg./Automobile/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Junior Executive – Matriculation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Fitter/Electrician/Motor Mechanic/Electronics & Instrumentation from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate
Age Limit: –
- Junior Manager – 18 to 27 years (as on 01-01-2021)
- Executive – 18 to 30 years (as on 01-01-2021)
- Junior Executives – 18 to 30 years (as on 01-01-2021)
- For Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs. 1000/-
- For Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs. 900/-
- For Jr. Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen- No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- 15 March 2020