Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Executive and Junior Executive Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 535. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) at www.dfccil.com
- Executive- 354
- Junior Executives – 181
- Executive- Rs 30,000 – Rs.1,20,000/-
- Junior Executives – Rs 25,000 – Rs. 68,000/-
- Executive (Civil)- Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engg/ Civil Engg. (Transportation)/ Civil Engg. (Construction Technology) etc. with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Electrical) – Diploma (3 years) in Electrical /Electronics / Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Signal and Telecommunication) – Diploma (3 years) In Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Sound & TV Engineering/ Industrial Control etc. with not less than 60% marks.
- Executive (Operations & BD) – Graduation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Mechanical) – Diploma (3 years) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Manufacturing/Mechatronics/Production Engg./Automobile/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Junior Executive – Matriculation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Fitter/Electrician/Motor Mechanic/Electronics & Instrumentation from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate
Age Limit: –
- 18 to 30 years (as on 01-07-2023)
- For UR/OBC-NCL/EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen- No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- 19 June 2023