Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 1120. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) at www.esic.nic.in
Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic) – 1120
- Rs 56,100 -1,77,500/- Level-10
- A recognised MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule.
35 years (As on 31-01-2022)
- For All other Categories – Rs 500-/
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen– Rs 250-/
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Last Date: –
Start date of Online Application – 31 December 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 31 January 2022