Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Tech Exam 2022 vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 150. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) at www.mha.gov.in
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/ Technical/ ACIO-II (Technical) – 150
- Rs 44900–142400/- Level 7
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics & Tele-Communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science Engineering OR
- Master Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science OR Master Degree in Computer Application.
- Candidates must possess valid GATE Score Card of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in EC & CS.
- 18 to 27 years (As on 07-05-2022)
- For General, EWS and OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For SC /ST/Female Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan.
- 07 May 2022